Scientific Program (pdf)
After the day 2nd Dec., 2009 is for participant’s arrival and registration,
the conference sessions are planned for 3 days (3 - 5 Dec). The scientific program of the meeting consists of plenary talks,
parallel sessions and poster sessions.
(Program & Abstracts)
(International College on Laser Science and Photonics): Nov 30 –Dec 2, 2009
Tentative Lecturers and Topics
- Prof. See Leang Chin (Laval University, Canada) on "Filamentation and its applications"
- Prof. Ruxin Li (SIOM, China) on "High power laser physics".
- Prof. Hirohiko Kono (Tohoku University, Japan) on “Molecules in Intense Laser Fields".
- Prof. Fumihiko Kannari (Keio University, Japan) on "Pulse shaping and its applications".
- Prof. Chang Hee Nam (KAIST, Korea) on "High-order harmonics and attosecond pulse generation".
(The list of lecture, topic and the detail schedule of the short course will be continued and announced soon.)
- Banquet with Traditional Music Performance (2nd Dec., 2009)
- One-Day Tours to Ha Long Bay - UNESCO World Heritage site. (6th Dec., 2009)