- Takaaki Kajita (University of Tokyo, Japan)
"The KAGRA project".
- Kipp Cannon (University of Tokyo, Japan)
"Current results and status of LIGO and Virgo".
- Gary Horowitz (University of California, Santa Barbara, USA)
"Holography in classical and quantum gravity".
- Kimyeong Lee (KIAS, Seoul, Korea)
"On M5 branes".
- Takashi Nakamura (Kyoto university, Japan)
"Physics, astronomy and cosmology
from the first detection of gravitational wave".
- Jinn-Ouk Gong (APCTP, Pohang, Korea)
"Biased prospects on inflationary cosmology".
- Arman Shafieloo (Korea astronomy & space science institute (KASI), Daejeon, Korea)
"Search for evidences beyond the concordance model of cosmology".
- Shinji Tsujikawa (Tokyo university of science, Japan)
"Dark energy and modified gravity”".
- Henry Tye (Hongkong university of science and technology, Hongkong and Cornell university, New York, USA)
"Gravitational waves from cosmic superstrings".
- Nguyen Ai Viet (Vietnam national university, Hanoi)
"Non-commutative Riemannian geometry and unification of all interactions by extra-dimensions".
- Robert M. Wald (University of Chicago, USA)
"Dynamic and thermodynamic stability of black holes".
- Misao Sasaki (Kyoto university, Japan)
"Summary and perspectives".
(taken from "LIGO scientific and Virgo collaborations, Phys. Rev. Lett. 116, 061102 (2016)")