PGU 2018 program
Sinya Aoki (YITP, Kyoto university, Kyoto, Japan):
"Hadron interactions in lattice QCD".
Tom Browder (Belle II collaboration, university of Hawaii, Hawaii, USA):
"Belle II and superKEKB: New Physics and the next generation".
Rong-Gen Cai (Institute of theoretical physics, CAS, Beijing, China):
“Black holes, gravitational waves and cosmology”.
Jinn-Ouk Gong (KASI, Daejeon, Korea):
"Primordial black holes and small-scale constraints".
Andreas Hoecker (ATLAS collaboration, CERN, Geneve, Switzerland):
"Physics at the LHC: new results from the ATLAS and CMS experiments".
Kiyotomo Ichiki (Nagoya university, Nagoya, Japan):
"Current status and future prospects of CMB and 21cm cosmology".
Kunihito Ioka (YITP, Kyoto university, Kyoto, Japan):
"Electromagnetic counterparts to gravitational waves and gamma-ray burst jets".
Takashi Kobayashi (T2K collaboration, KEK, Tsukuba and Tokai, Japan):
"Present an future accelerator-based neutrino experiments in Japan".
Keiko Kokeyama (KAGRA observatory, ICRR, university of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan):
"Status of KAGRA, the underground and cryogenic gravitational-wave detector".
Yoshimasa Kurihara (KEK, Tsukuba, Japan):
"Applications of computational technologies for high enegy physics".
Bum-Hoon Lee (KEK, Tsukuba, Japan):
"Dilaton-Gauss-Bonnet gravity theory: black holes and cosmological
Masaya Miyahara (KEK, Tsukuba, Japan):
"Technology trend of ASICs and its applications for physics experiment".
Shinji Miyoki (ICRR, university of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan):
"Pioneering of new physics fields with technologies and knowledge
obtained for gravitational wave detectors".
Viatcheslav Mukhanov (LMU, Munich, Germany):
"How predictive are cosmological theories?".
Yasunori Nomura (University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA):
"Exploring fundamental physics: a theorist's view".
Satoshi Shirai (Kavli IPMU, university of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan):
"Phenomenological consequences of the (refined) swampland conjecture".
Yong-Seon Song (KASI, Daejeon, Korea):
"Cosmological test of general relativity".
Takahiro Tanaka (YITP, Kyoto university, Kyoto, Japan):
"Testing gravity using gravitational waves".
Pham Tuan-Anh (Vietnam national space center, VAST, Hanoi, Viet Nam):
"Astrophysics research at the Vietnam national space centre (VNSC)".
Raymond Volkas (University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia):
"Dark QCD and asymmetric dark matter".
1. Adiabatic regularization of the power spectrum of primordial cosmological perturbations,
Allan L. Alinea, University of the Philippines Los Baños, Philippines.
2. Probing of XYZ meson structure with near threshold pp and pA collisions,
Mikhail Barabanov (1), Alexander Vodopyanov (1), Stephen Olsen (2)
(1) Joint Institute for nuclear research (2) University of the Chinese academy of sciences
3. On the Renormalization in maximally supersymmetric gauge theories
Authur Borlakov, (1) BLTP JINR (2) MIPT.
Alexander Burinskii, Nuclear safety institute, Russian academy of sciences, Moscow, Russia.
5. Geometric vs group theoretic predictions of the Weinberg angle,
Nguyen Van Dat, Information technology institute, Vietnam national university, Ha Noi
6. On a five dimensional counterexample to the cosmic no-hair conjecture,
Tuan Q. Do, Vietnam national university, Hanoi
Sakdithut Jitpienka, Institute for fundamental study (IF), Naresuan university, Thailand.
8. Pure and semi-leptonic decays of D(s) mesons at BESIII,
Huijing Li, Fudan university
9. The field equations of covariant emergent gravity,
Yen-Kheng Lim (1), Qing-hai Wang (2)
(1) Xiamen university Malaysia (2) National university of Singapore
10. Double Gamow-Teller transition and neutrinoless double beta decay,
Bui Minh Loc (1,2) and Naftali Auerbach (2)
(1) Ho Chi Minh city university of education, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam; (2) School of physics and astronomy, Tel Aviv university, Tel Aviv, Israel
11. Multiple ultralight axionic wave dark matter,
Tom Broadhurst (1), Hoang Nhan Luu (2), Henry Tye (3)
(1) Institute for advanced study, HKUST; (2)Department of physics, University of the Basque country
12. Decreasing entropy of dynamical black holes in critical gravity,
Hideki Maeda (1), Robert Svarc (2), Jiri Podolsky (2)
(1) Department of electronics and information engineering, Hokkai-Gakuen university, Japan; (2) Institute of theoretical physics, Charles university, Czech republic
13. Two-loop corrections to Hoggs boson masses in the NMSSM
Dao Thi Nhung, IFIRSE, Quy Nhon
14. Gravitational waves induced by non-Gaussian scalar perturbations,
Shi Pi, Kavli IPMU, university of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Joydeep Roy, Institute of theoretical physics, Beijing, China.
16. Distinguishing muon LFV effective couplings using $\mu^-e^-\to e^-e^-$ in a muonic atom,
Joe Sato (1), Yoshitaka Kuno (2), Masato Yamanaka (3), Yuichi Uesaka (1)
(1) Saitama university; (2) Osaka university; (3) Kyushu Sangyo university.
17. A specific transformation between the quantum phase continuum and a relative reference frame reminiscent of the Copernican heliocentralism,
Vo Van Thuan (1)(2)
(1) Duy Tan University, 3 Quang Trung street, Hai Chau district, Da Nang, Vietnam; (2) Vietnam atomic energy institute (VINATOM),
Nguyen Ai Viet, Vietnam national university, Ha Noi
19. Constraints on the reheating parameters after Gauss-Bonnet inflation from the primordial gravitational waves,
Gansukh Tumurtushaa, Center for theoretical physics of the Universe (CTPU), Institute for basic science (IBS), Daejeon, Korea
20. BBN and leptogenesis in the CMSSM
Masato Yamanaka, Kyushu Sangyo university
Yuichi Uesaka, Saitama university, Japan