Registration and Abstract Submission
Registration and Abstract Submission should be made online via the FoP-VNU-HUS INDICO page:
All participants should register via the FoP-VNU-HUS INDICO page. Please click here to register and provide your information in the required fields.
Opening day: 15 April 2022
Deadline: 31 July 2022
Abstract submission procedure
All participants are invited to submit abstracts of their contributions. The abstract contributions should be submitted via the FoP-VNU-HUS INDICO page at: https://indico.maygiatoc.com/e/OMEG16
To submit an abstract and for all further follow-up actions, such as submission of your poster and oral presentation, you have to register for an INDICO account.
Please follow the steps below to submit your abstract:
- If you do not already have an FoP-VNU-HUS INDICO account, click here to create an account.
- Provide your email address and click on the blue button “Send me a verification email”.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the system. To activate your INDICO account, you need to access the URL indicated in the confirmation e-mail. (Note: It may take you some time to receive the confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail even 24 hours after creating your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Provide your first name, family name, affiliation, username and password for your account and click on the blue button “Create my Indico profile”.
Next, login to your INDICO account using the “Login” botton at the upper right corner, or click here.
- When logged in, go to Call for Abstracts, click on the “Submit New Abstract” link, and complete the following fields:
- Abstract title
- Abstract Content/body (max 300 words including acknowledgements and footnotes); do not use symbols, hyperlinks, bold and italic characters
- Select the preferred type of presentation (Contribution type)
- Add the co-authors (as applicable). Please check the affiliations and make sure anyone labeled as speaker has a valid email address.
- Select the presenting author/speaker (preferably only 1)
- Select a main topic related to your abstract.
- Leave your comments if necessary.
- Check the text and selections you made one last time.
- Click on the “Submit” button and the submission is completed
- Finished! The authors will get a submission confirmation email immediately.
- You can change/modify your submitted abstract at any time before submission deadline through the INDICO system.
Note: This INDICO page may not work properly on tablet/smartphone devices. Please use a web browser on your PC to access